Alice in Wonderland is a classic story from 1865 by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, under his pseudonym Lewis Carroll. The fantasy follows Alice as she falls down a rabbit hole whilst chasing a white fluffy rabbit. Here Alice's imagination takes hold and takes her through a series of psychedelic scenarios where she encounters a gambit of characters until the culmination of her plight as she meets the terror of the Queen of Hearts. Alice finally wakes to find that it was all in her dreams, or was it... This men's shirt features a large Cheshire Cat design on front. The short sleeve shirt feature a cotton/polyester heather fabric. The graphic is on a charcoal colored shirt with small white dots interspersed in the fabric.
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Officially Licensed Disney Product
- Large Front Cheshire Cat Design
- Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester heathered fabric
- Listed In Men's Sizing, crew-neck collar, short-sleeves